Hello - Is this your first time to HomesATX?
If you create an account you have free access to search all homes for sale and the ability to save listings and receive email updates when new homes hit the market. Check out our how-to page for more details on how to best configure your account.
112 Vera Dr, Spicewood
Selling property AS-IS. Great outdoor amenities including, boat ramp, fishing/swimming dock, cabanas, picnic areas, golf course. Property has a great yard for a family or resident with dogs.
- MLS® #8442576
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,488
- Year Built1983
- StyleEntry Steps, Single level Floor Plan
- AmenitiesGolf Course Public, Common Grounds
- UtilitiesElectricity Available
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingOpen Parking Uncovered
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, RV/Boat Parking, Storage Building, Dog Run
- ConstructionDouble Wide
- Address112 Vera Dr
- SubdivisionSpicewood Beach
- Zip Code78669
- Interior FeaturesNone
- AppliancesCook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Water Heater Electric, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air, Window Unit
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room
- # of Stories1
- DistrictMarble Falls ISD
- ElementarySpicewood Elem.
- MiddleMarble Falls
- HighMarble Falls
Property Listed by: Keller Williams - Lake Travis
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 7th, 2020 at 8:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.