- 8400 Valerio Ln
- Austin, TX 78735
- 4 Bed, 6 Bath, 5456 SqFt, 1.05 Acres
- Kuper Sotheby's Itl Rlty
Hello - Is this your first time to HomesATX?
If you create an account you have free access to search all homes for sale and the ability to save listings and receive email updates when new homes hit the market. Check out our how-to page for more details on how to best configure your account.
4401 Island Cv, Austin
Wonderful Santa Barbara style home located in the prestigious gated waterfront community of The Island at Mount Bonnell Shores. Just minutes from downtown Austin, this quality built home by Brian Bailey offers luxury lakeside living. With 350 feet (+\-) waterfront, a boat, & jet ski dock, entertaining deck w/ expansive views of the lake & Mount Bonnell, pool, spa, covered loggia with fireplace and outdoor kitchen; all these wonderful amenities set the stage for a fun lakeside lifestyle.
- MLS® #2809118
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,745
- Year Built1995
- AmenitiesLake Privileges
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- ParkingAttached, Door-Multi, Entry-Side
- # of Garages3
- ViewHill Country, Lake/River
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa/Hot tub, Heated, In-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Partial, Patio-Covered, Balcony-Uncovered, Curbs, Deck, Dock, Patio-Uncovered, Playscape, Security Lighting
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Lakefront
- Address4401 Island Cv
- RegionAustin - Central
- SubdivisionIsland At Mount Bonnell Shores
- Zip Code78731
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Indoor Utilities, Security System - Owned, Built-in Book Cases, Ceiling-Beam, French Doors, Smoke Detector, Wet Bar, Wired for Stereo
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Bar Ice Maker, Convection Oven, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesFamily Room, Bedroom, Outdoor
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryHighland Park
Price Change History for 4401 Island Cv, Austin, TX (MLS® #2809118)
|Price Reduced from $5,300,000 to $5,175,000|
|Price Reduced from $5,600,000 to $5,300,000|
Property Listed by: Gottesman Residential R.E.
Similar Listings To: 4401 Island Cv, Austin
- 1404 Rockcliff Rd
- Austin, TX 78746
- 2 Bed, 3 Bath, 3027 SqFt, 1.02 Acres
- Moreland Properties
- 5600 Scenic View Dr
- Austin, TX 78746
- 6 Bed, 7 Bath, 10018 SqFt, 5.57 Acres
- Jauregui Properties
View all similar properties here
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from January 17th, 2020 at 10:46am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.